Monday, September 28, 2015

Farm Girl Sampler

It's done!  It's done!  And oh, what fun!  It's done!
 This is the Farm Girl Sampler from Lori Holt's latest book Farm Girl Vintage!  It's made up of 48 little 6" blocks that are so much fun to piece as well as simple sashings, cornerstones, a cute little flying geese border, and a big wide border to hold it all in! 
This is such a great book and the fabrics were so fun to work with!  
If you're interested in making this or any other quilt in her book, Lori is in the midst of hosting a block party on her blog...check it out here:  Bee in my Bonnet

Pattern:  Farm Girl Vintage
Designer:  Lori Holt (Farm Girl Vintage)
Size: 63x77"
Featured Fabric Line: Bloom and Bliss (Riley Blake Designs)
Supporting Fabrics:  Modern Minis (Lori Holt) & Misc. 30s Repros
Backing Fabric:  Spot On (Robert Kaufman)
Quilt Panto:  Peace, Love & Happiness by Patricia Ritter
Quilting Thread:  Madeira AeroQuilt

Disclosure: I received supplies to make this project from Jackman's Fabrics in Fairview Heights, IL.  The quilt will be hung as a shop sample in their store to promote sale of both the pattern and fabric lines,  In exchange, the quilt will be returned to me at the end of the promotion.  They did not require me to write a positive review of any of the products.  The opinions I have expressed are my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I started working on this sampler and then life got away from me!! I love your quilt!! Thanks for sharing and playing along in the FAL. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!