Wednesday, July 18, 2018

2018-Q3 FAL Goals

Q3 (July-September 2018) Finish Along Goals: 
  1. Game On! Bench Pillow (Kimberbell)
  2. Deck The Halls (Doug Leko)
  3. Spice Market (blocks from Bobbi Reskusich)
  4. Spoolin' Around (Bonnie Hunter)
  5. Crazy Quilt Pillow (inspired by Valerie Bothell)
  6. QAYG Reversible Quilt
  7. Thank You Stars (for Shrimp)
  8. Dresden Daisies #2 (Suzn Quilts)
  9. Asian Sidelights

...and believe it or not, I got quite a few finished from my Q2 list, 6 to be exact, I just didn't have time to blog about them or link them up.  I'm hoping to make more progress this quarter and become better about blogging the finishes!

Linking up to the 2018 Finish-A-Long hosted by Leanne at her blog She Can Quilt.

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I would be amazed if I could accomplish even a small portion of that!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!