Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #2

Today I finished up my week #2 segments from Suzn QuiltsDresden Quilt Workshop Challenge.  Yes, today is the day that the week #3 challenge was published - which makes me only a day late and still keeping pace!

Here's what I've done this week...
1 Tiny Dresden 4-patch block
1 sawtooth border strip of 6 HSTs and a square
2 sawtooth border strips of 7 HSTs and a square
So, that's week #2!  I've been using Jo Morton's "Gratitude" collection for Moda.  I'm really loving the way it's working up in this project so far.  I'll take some natural light photos soon so you can see the true colors of these gorgeous fabrics - these pictures are much brighter than they are in person.

So much special thanks to Susan Marth for the patterns, quilt-along and the gift of this fabric collection.  What a great friend and designer! 

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

4 comments:

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!