Friday, January 18, 2019

Q1 2019 FAL Goals

Q1 (January-March 201) Finish Along Goals: 

  1. Game On! Bench Pillow  - just fabrics, supplies, a pattern & a dream...
  2. Spoolin' Around - blocks are finished, lots more to be done...
  3. Crazy Quilt Pillow - only 4 out of 6 blocks are started; none are finished...
  4. QAYG Reversible Quilt - all blocks are sewn together (last Q's progress); onto the rows & borders...
  5. Asian Sidelights - just fabrics & a pattern, but it will be a quick finish once the fabrics are cut...
  6. Farmer's Wife - blocks are finished & ready to be set...
  7. Dancing 9-Patch - blocks are finished & need to be framed...
  8. Christmas Quilt (for Nancy) - quilt needs to be mended or completely redone; maybe starting over...
  9. Selvage Spools - about half of the blocks are made or at least started...
  10. Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt Along - top is a flimy (last Q's progress); needs to be quilted...
  11. Good Fortune - Clues 1-4 finished; fabrics pulled for the rest of the top...
Last year, I only completed 12 of the quilt projects I had listed on my Q1-Q4 2018 lists.
  As usual, I'm hoping to make more progress this year and this quarter!  I really want to!

Linking up to the 2019 Finish-A-Long hosted by Julie at her blog That's Sew Julie.
For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!