Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Q2 2019 FAL Goals

Q2 (April - June 2019) Finish Along Goals: 

  1. Game On! Bench Pillow  - just fabrics, supplies, a pattern & a dream...
  2. Spoolin' Around - blocks are finished, lots more to be done...
  3. Crazy Quilt Pillow - only 4 out of 6 blocks are started; none are finished...
  4. QAYG Reversible Quilt - a few rows are sewn together (last Q's progress); then onto borders...
  5. Asian Sidelights - just fabrics & a pattern, but it will be a quick finish once the fabrics are cut...
  6. Farmer's Wife - blocks are finished & ready to be set...
  7. Cozy Christmas - blocks are prepped and ready for hand applique...
  8. Christmas Quilt (for Nancy) - quilt needs to be mended or completely redone; maybe starting over...
  9. A Merry Christmas to You - blocks are finished; ready to be sewn together...
  10. Raise the Roof - fabric is all cut, blocks are beginning to come together...
  11. Generations - top (made by Kayla is finished) &  backing pieced; ready to be quilted...
Last quarter, I only completed 4/11 of the quilty projects I had listed on my Q1 2019 lists.
  As usual, I'm hoping to make more progress this quarter.  Wish me luck!

Linking up to the 2019 Finish-A-Long hosted by Julie at her blog That's Sew Julie.

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa - good for you! What fun finishes! When I first saw your post title I thought it said 1019 Fall goals and I just couldn't imagine myself planning that far ahead - wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great projects! I hope you've made some progress on all or some of these, or maybe even a finish or two? Good luck with the rest of them. On behalf of the global FAL hosts, thank you for linking up, and yay you! Nicole @ Handwrought Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of projects to finish. Some new, some started, and some not. Anxious to see how you progress on the bow tie project. Is this the couple of year ago Bonnie Hunter challenge? Thanks for the name suggestion! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. São miguel Arcanjo combatei rogai por nós, são José rogai por nós, mãe passa a frente de todas as minhas necessidades

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!