Over the last couple of days I've cleaned up the blocks...trimming edges, resewing to match seams, and lots of thread trimming as many of the blocks were originally sewn with dark threads!
Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3. Due to some unforseen circumstances, we never finished the challenge and thus, I ended up with yet another UFO. Now, it's time to finish her up!
This quilt began with three metallic fabrics I picked up when we visited Thailand several years ago. After the ostrich challenge got cancelled, I sent some of the fabric off in a squishie swap and got back nine blocks that others had made for me. Now, it's time to put all of this together with at least 7 more blocks that I'll have to whip up!
Linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes.