Friday, May 29, 2015

Bath House Blues

Finally, a finish to report!  This cute little basket pattern is called "Bath House Blues."  I just don't see anything "bath house" about the quilt - so I chose colors that might lend themselves to the name (the quilt pictures on the pattern features browns and tans).  Does anyone else see it?  Anyone know why this might be called Bath House Blues?
A couple more pictures...  Again, I chose that tiny blue diamond floral print to help this little quilt live up to it's name.  And, as usual I've added a hanging sleeve and label!

Bath House Blues
Prairie Women's Sewing Circle - Journey #4, Gathering #2
24x32"
Pattern Designer:  Pam Buda
Panto:  Ivy Vine (hearts & loops)

If interested, you can read all about my May UFO Goals here.  I did not have time this month to work on the "That 70s Quilt'" so that will go back on the list later this summer.  Instead I took on a different kind of project.  More about that in an upcoming post...

Linking up to Creative GoodnessCan I get a Whoop, Whoop?Link-a-Finish Friday & ALYoF!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Very nice quilt! I especially love the one in your header pic too - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot help you. It is a lovely quilt, but why bath house quilt? I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That certainly is an interesting choice of name for this one??? Hmmmmm......haven't a clue why they would call it that, other than maybe going out on a limb, they look a little like a bird bath???? You did a really great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful finish, bravo!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheer-leading squad*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! bathroom remodelers in tulsa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!