Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sapphire Stars by Kevin the Quilter

Have you heard that Kevin the Quilter is hosting a new scrappy mystery quilt over on his blog?  Well, he is!  Check out his blog here:  Kevin the Quilter

Sapphire Stars (photo courtesy of Kevin the Quilter)
And here are all the clues you'll need to make his wonderful quilt:
Sapphire Stars - Intro
Sapphire Stars - Clue 1
Sapphire Stars - Clue 2
Sapphire Stars - Clue 3
Sapphire Stars - Clue 4 Surprise!
Sapphire Stars - Clue 5
Sapphire Stars - Clue 6 The Big Reveal!

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

~ Heather ~

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for stepping in and helping all the Kevin the quilter fans.it makes it so much easier to print.Bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't thank you enough for helping this old fashioned, non techie quilter! I owe you BIG TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making these pdf's....it makes things so much easier. I hesitate to ask when the extra surprise clue might be ready for download....but I really, truly do appreciate your effort.

    kathy in WV

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!! for the Surprise Clue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Heather! *You're* the Heather who was helping Kevin? Super cool! :) So, did you make one of these? I was keeping up until our Black Belt testing consumed my entire life for 6 weeks. Just got back today to catching up for Clue 5. I'm hoping to get the top put all together next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!