Monday, April 02, 2018

Q1 FAL Finishes

In quick summary, here are the 4 UFO projects I managed to complete off of my list:

This...
Dresden Flags
fabric and supplies ready
became this:

And this...
Dresden Buddies - Uncle Sam
fabric and supplies ready
became this:


Then this...
Tutti Frutti for Mishayla
top finished, needs quilting
became this:

Finally, this...
Split 9-Patch
carried over from 2017 - blocks finished, ready to be assembled
became this:


Q1 (January-March 2018) Finish Along Finishes (4 out of 18): 
  1. Home Sweet Home Bench Pillow (Kimberbell)
  2. Stormy Seas Tablerunner (Judy Niemeyer)
  3. On Ringo Lake (Bonnie Hunter)
  4. Dresden Flags (Suzn Quilts)
  5. Dresden Buddy Uncle Sam (Suzn Quilts)
  6. Tutti Frutti for Mishayla (Easy Weekend Quilts)
  7. Bloom (Lori Holt)
  8. Cozy Christmas (Lori Holt)
  9. Texas Braid (Bonnie Hunter)
  10. Swoon (Thimble Blossoms)
  11. Spice Market 
  12. Thai Rhapsody 
  13. Crumb Along (Jo's Country Junction)
  14. That 70s Quilt Re-Do (Ellen Meli)
  15. Spoolin' Around (Bonnie Hunter)
  16. Split 9-Patch (Bonnie Hunter)
  17. Crazy Quilt Pillow (inspired by Valerie Bothell)
  18. Patriotic Stars (charity, Bobbi Reskusich)
For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather ~

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the finishes! I am making Split Nine Patch blocks currently as my leader/ender project. Such fun little blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you're really hitting your FAL to do list hard! Great finishes! On behalf of the 2018 Finish A Long global hosts, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!