Friday, November 09, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #12

Once again, I fell behind on my commitment to keeping up with Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge.  Now that I'm back from a relaxing trip to Texas, I'm ready to catch right up.  
1 Follow Me block
I got right to work choosing fabrics for the Follow Me block.  This week required 12 different fabrics, and those 12 fabrics will sit next to and touch several other fabrics - again, the FABRIC SELECTION CHALLENGE!  It's only gonna get harder and more fun!
Here's the design wall through week #12.  Things are coming together and the colors seem balanced so far.  Let's hope they stay that way.  The directions for weeks #13 & #14 are already up on the Suzn Quilts blog so  I've still got some work to do!

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!