Friday, November 09, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #13

I'm still playing catch up with Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge.  Here are my blocks for week #13.
I love making these Mini Dresden blocks - almost double the size of the Tiny Dresdens with a smaller center opening in proportion, so there's plenty of wiggle room for the center circle to cover!
Ick!  That looks kinda green!  I promise, there's no green in this quilt top!  This photo should show a lovely harvest gold background...grrr....amateur computer photography!?!?!?
2 Mini Dresden blocks
Here both are together for the last time...the couple will be seperated in the final quilt top (hehe), just like this...
Dresden Quilt Workshop Challenge Weeks #1-13
I'm off to make a bunch of Tiny Dresden plates for week #14's clue...more fabric color/pattern challenges ahead!

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!