Thursday, December 03, 2009

And...a Flower Wall-hanging for Mom


At my mother's request, I used some of the leftover fabrics from the flower quilt top to make her a bright and cheerful wall-hanging (Is there a synonym for "wall-hanging"? I'm tired of the word already!) to hang on her door in the spring.  Just to be extra sure, I used some of Kayla's fabrics to brighten it up since I know my mom loves her fabric choices and says mine are too dull, old-fashioned and boring. 

So, the top is made, the binding is made and the quilt is layered and pin basted.  I just have to spend an evening or two quilting it, making a slip-pocket and binding it and it will be off in the mail - just in time for Santa and with plenty of time to spare before spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!