This week, Easy Street began with 128 flying geese units. I tried BH's method since I have the easy & companion angle rulers. They were easy to cut with...even for a lefty...but I'm not sure I love how the geese came out. I still need to trim them up (or at least really measure for accuracy), but I'm not lovin' the amount of seam allowance I've got on top. When they get sewn into their blocks it will be with a scant 1/4" for sure, otherwise I may end up with a flock of headless geese!
|Easy Street Part 2 - 128 flying geese|
Also, included in part 2 was a bonus step...kinda like a head start on the next step! So I cut up those 64 bricks of black on white...
|Easy Street Part 2 - 64 bricks|
All caught up for now except that I really need to go back and square everything up, so that's the plan for the remainder of the week!