Saturday, March 02, 2013

UFO Challenge - March



How did everyone do on the UFO Challenge in February?  Did you finish your #10 project?  I did, but sadly, there's still been no movement on my January UFO.


This is the Quilt of Valor that I began several months ago and finally worked up enough nerve to machine quilt.  It was my first machine quilting project and this month it got donated!!!


March's UFO # is...#1!  Which project is #1 on your list?

Link up your February UFO progress here, then visit the other participants and see what they've been up to this month!




Heather

1 comment:

  1. I was a little late linking up to your post. I've been in Illinois retreating with 7 of my quilting buddies. My number 1 for March is my Key Hole quilt from 2011. (I have one from 2010 too.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!