Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Guild Meeting - February

Just a few (or more) photos of our February guild meeting.  We're getting more stream-lined as we go along and things with the new board seem to be going good!


This month, our program was "Designing with Precuts" and the presenter had lots of good tips and examples.  We had lots of participation in the Purple Color Challenge and 17 quilts were donated for the baby quilt charity challenge (not to mention the donations for Genesis House and the Veterans).  BTW, that's my Veteran's quilt up there (4th row, 1st position)!



And a few Sew & Tell photos...there's always lots of inspiration here!  If you'd like, you might click on the collage to see the photos a bit bigger!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!