Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sew Day - February


I've been so busy that I've completely neglected my blog.  I've got so many challenges going in the quilt guild, Sew Day and in blogland that I forget to blog about them (but I have been remembering to snap pictures)!

These are a few photos from our Sew Day this month.  It's always a fun day of sewing and sharing!  The center photo is my version of our 2013 Sew Day quilt, "Dazzling Scraps."  There are two more being displayed in the top right corner!  Its a fun, but tedious one!

So, what did I accomplish at Sew Day (besides a ton of chatting and admiring everyone else's projects)?  Well, I just finished quilting 2 baby quilt panels (guild challenge) and a quilt for the Veteran's Home, so I set myself to tacking bindings down by hand.  This is a great activity for Sew Days because I don't have to lug my machine!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that dazzling scraps quilt! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!