Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Get It Done! - January 2013

I guess I'm a bit late on everything this month...I can't believe it's February already, but here it is!  And, here's my update on Judy's Get It Done! Challenge.

My January goals were:
  • Keep current with piecing the clues on Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street - DONE!
Finished "Easy Street" Top
  • Gather Americana fabrics & cut pieces for Sew Day Scrappy Star Quilt - DONE!
"Dazzling Scraps" quilt top is now finished
Tested on post below - UFO Challenge February 2013
  • Sew together 2 pin cushions for sewing machine throat. - No Progress :(
February goals:
~ Sandwich & begin quilting "Dazzling Scraps"
~ Piece 17 purple bowtie blocks for RSC13
~ Update Army scrapbook
~ Make 1 baby quilt for donation

Let's see if I can make better progress and finish everything up this month! 

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Heather! Always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!