Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Bowdacious!

 Bowdacious! is finally finished!
If you've been following my blog for any amount of time, you already know that I've been working on Bowdacious! since January of last year.  I started it as one of three projects for RSC13.  This is the second one that is complete.  The other I am still working on this year as my only RSC14 project.
Bow-Dacious! is a pattern by Bonnie Hunter published in her book Adventures with Leaders & Enders.  I quilted my version with an edge-to-edge Twirly Feathers pantograph by Hermione Agee.

Linking up to Sew Darn Crafty, BOMs Away, Scrap Basket Sunday, and Can I Get a Whoop Whoop

Heather

7 comments:

  1. Definitely a Whoop Whoop !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great pattern for Rainbow BOM! Your quilt is beautiful! I am sure the second one will be too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely a feast for the eyes! It turned out gorgeous! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I knew it was a Bonnie quilt as soon as I saw the little picture- over from Sew Many Ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Stopping by from Kim's scrappy linky party, nice job on the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful! Love the colorful bowties. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Heather :D What a fantastic finish! It looks positively luminous hanging over the banister there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!