Saturday, March 29, 2014

RSC14 - Water Colors!

RSC14 for me is just trudging through setting the 4-patches from 4-Patch revisited on point.

Adventures with Leaders & Enders by Bonnie K. Hunter
This month...
RSC14 - Water Colors (March)
The last couple of months...
RSC14 - January (blue 4-patches on-point)
RSC14 - February (pink 4-patches on-point)

After having three projects going at once for RSC13, I feel like I'm really not doing enough for this year's challenge.  So, since I'll be working on Lozenges as leaders and enders this year as well, I think I'm going to concentrate on the color of the month for each of those.  That should ensure that I get those blocks constructed by the year's end (but...I've gotta back up and start from January's color...)

Linking up to RSC14.
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Like the on point blocks! The lozenges seem to be catching on --

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a really cool quilt with the various colors from each month! How many units of each are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!