Saturday, June 28, 2014

RSC14 - Yellow!

With all of the renovations still going on this month, and a new puppy (more on that later this week), I still can't say that I got too much accomplished.  I finally sat down tonight to work on my yellow on-point 4-patches for "4-Patch Revisited."  And while I was at it, I made some gold ones, too.  I don't think gold ever comes up in a rainbow challenge, lol, but if it does...this time I'll be ahead of the game!
I also got all of my yellow/gold lozenges done...but I put them away before remembering to take a picture, sorry!  Isn't it exciting to see piles of units growing...I only have 4 more color sets to put together for this quilt (red, orange, black and brown) and then I can begin piecing units together! It may be a finish before the end of the year...wouldn't that be great???
So what color will be chosen for July???  Any guesses?

Linking up with RSC14!

Heather

6 comments:

  1. I have a few guesses for July! I wonder if I'm right? Great progress on the yellow! Pretty good collection, especially with all you have going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard orange is not the color so I don't have a clue. Love your yellow blocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela is giving no hints other than it is not orange. I am hoping for red. Great job on getting the units done.
    I just love the quilt in your header. Perfect for the fourth of July or any time in the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. Some great little four patches on point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see RED is the new color, I can hardly wait to get cutting more lozenges!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!