Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February Finishes!

I listed my 2 goals for February here:  
1.  Make a Wedding Ring 18x18" Table Topper - progress, this is on the frame ready to be quilted.
2.  Finish up Grand Illusion - DONE!
Grand Illusion (Top) at the beginning of the month
Grand Illusion - Quilted!
Grand Illusion - Labeled!
Grand Illusion - FINISHED!

I did get to knock a couple more off of my Q1 list this month as well!  So, here's where I stand on my goals for this quarter (Q1 Jan-Mar 15)...I probably won't finish this list, but I'm making a good dent in it!

1.  RWB Charming Stars
2.  RWB Irish Chain
3.  4-Patch Revisited
4.  Suki Dog Quilt
5.  Baylee Dog Quilt
6.  Easter Basket Wall Hanging
7.  Rustic Stars
8.  Kayla's Basket Weave Quilt
9.  Grand Illusion
10. A Prairie Women project


Heather

10 comments:

  1. Wow so much you did. i love the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite an accomplishment. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for sharing in the #CreativeGoodness weekly linky parties.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Looks like mint and cotton candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that quilt is really eye-catching! Congrats on the finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice colors in your quilt. Also a lovely border. Is that the one Bonnie planned or did you design it? Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turned out very nice and I like the backing your chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, wow!!! Your Grand Illusion turned out so nice. Love that pink binding for it. And your label is so cute. Did you stitch a specialty stitch across it and color in the petals?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - another stunning quilt! You were definitely busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope to get mine quilted this year as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!