Sunday, July 05, 2015

July UFO Goals

As predicted, this is turning out to be a busy summer...not a single quilty project was finished last month!  Oh well, I did help my mom work on a couple of her projects and will continue to do that this month.  As usual, lots to do, and lots more I want to do, therefore, I'm setting 2 quilty goals for this month:  Ring Around the Hexies - Collaboration Celebration & Women of the Bible.
Ring Around the Hexies (A Collaboration Celebration by Mickey Dupre & Bonnie Hunter)
I've already shared this picture a few times.  I neglected to take a picture of it before I loaded it on the longarm, but now it has hexie rosettes appliques into the centers of all that blank space.   Hopefully I can quilt this one up quick and move on to the next project....
Women of the Bible (before borders were added)
Last month I had a chance to get all of the setting blocks between the 40 blocks in my Women of the Bible BOW.  The borders were also added after I took the pictures above.  Once the backing is pieced, this one will be ready to be quilted right after the Collaboration Celebration quilt!  

Q3 (Jul-Sep 15) List:
1.  Women of the Bible
2.  Barn Quilt
3.  4-Patch Revisited
4.  Crumb Along
5.  Wounded Warrior Quilt
6.  Chicks Quilt
7.  Rustic Stars
8.  Soldier Baby Quilt
9.  A Prairie Women project
10.  Collaboration Celebration
11.  Pinwheel
12.  Labor Day Madness
13.  Fan Baby
14.  Road to STL
15.  Little House on the Prairie Quilt

Linking up with ALYoF!
To see what my some of my blogging friends are up to, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

  Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!