Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gone To Pieces

I joined the local quilt guild!  I've lived here on and off for over 9 years and this is the first I've ever heard of them, but...I was invited to attend a meeting last month and joined!  As my first assignment...I was given instructions for the guild nametag.

One order of business was an annual fundraiser generally held at one of the town festivals.  Since the deadline for registering for the upcoming festival was not met, we were told there was still time to turn small "quilted" items for the fundraiser whenever it may be.  So, of course, I also got to work on those...


11 pincushions and 8 potholders made from some leftover orphan blocks.  Quick, easy, and productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!