Friday, August 31, 2012

August UFO Challenge

I am still following along with Judy's UFO Challenge.  For the month of August, Judy chose #7.

Fan Quilt... 

Fan Block

Well, to be honest, there hasn't been much progress there.  They are now just fans needing to be put onto a background square and put together into a top.  Hopefully these don't stay on the UFO list for too much longer.  The good news is...I've really been concentrating on charity quilts this month and I've got another one done and one top being pieced on the machine. (Check out other posts from this month!)

Remaining on the list...
  1. Jean Picnic Quilt for Kayla (February)
  2. Heart Quilt (May)
  3. Thai 'Ostrich Quilt' (July)
  4. RWB Swap Quilt
  5. Jean Picnic Quilt for Larissa (January)
  6. Recipe Scrapbook (April)
  7. Fan Quilt (August)
  8. China Scrapbook (March)
  9. School & Family Scrapbooks 
  10. Spring Flower Wallhanging 
  11. Military Scrapbook (September)
  12. Quilt Scrapbook (June)
I don't seem to be making an awful lot of progress on my UFOs this year...but I'll keep plugging away at them (and some may go back on the list for next year).

Oh yeah, and Judy chose #11...Military Scrapbook for September's UFO!  This is not far from being finished.  I only have a few more duty stations to add to it, but I've got to get my husband to decide which "work" photos need to go in it.  Hopefully this one will get done by the end of the month!

Be sure to check over at Patchwork Times to see the progress others have made for this month!

4 comments:

  1. You haven't done too badly, 5 out of the 12 on the list are done. That's almost 50%, which is not shabby for one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to stay on task when so many other things jump to first on the list, but I agree with Kate--things are crossed off! Nice fans. I like the quilt in your header too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any progress is good progress! I love your fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forward progress is good!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!