Monday, August 27, 2012

Charity Quilting

Amish Stars

More quilts for charity.  This Amish top was donated to Kayla for her to finish for her charity project.  She layered it and tied it and then left it for me to bind...all done!

Friendly Floral
This was another quilt top donated for Kayla to finish.  Again, she layered and tied it.  I pieced the backing with lots of her leftover fabrics in her charity stash.  They are not all cottons - some are "silkier" than others and one is a "faux-suede" from my little sisters Pocahontas costume!  Now it's bound and ready to deliver :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE THEM! They came out so nice! Thank you for finishing them for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!