Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Quilt for Charity

I just finished up hand stitching the binding for this little table topper quilt.  It's being sent off to my mom for a silent auction for charity.  All of the little pinwheel pieces, cornerstones and gold border came out of my scrap basket (some of the units were even already pieced)!
 I quilted it up with a little feathery panto and a taupe thread...sweet even though it's quite dark (and pretty masculine, I guess, because my husband said he'd keep it)!

Linking up to Scrap Basket & Slow Stitching Sunday!


Heather

5 comments:

  1. That should raise a dollar or two for the charity! Its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love using your scraps to come up with another project! It is going to look great on someone's table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! It ought to be a hit at the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! A great way to use up bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done....I am sure it will bring in a great deal for the charity...thank you for donating!!!

    **Thank you for sharing and participating in the FAL. Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!