Thursday, April 02, 2015

April UFO Goals

For the month of April, I've decided to try to accomplish these 2 projects, Ye Olde Schoolhouse (another Prairie Women's project) and Lozenges (Bonnie Hunter's 2014 leader/ender challenge).

Currently, Ye Olde Schoolhouse is just a pattern and fabric pull.  I'll need to start this one from scratch, really, and check to see if I have enough background fabric to complete it...if not, well, fabric shopping's not so bad, right?
Ye Olde Schoolhouse
All of the Lozenges blocks are made and up on the design wall.  Next, I'll need to begin assembling rows.  I can't wait??!?!?  There are 345 Lozenge blocks up there (and across the floor, as the last 3 rows wouldn't fit on the design wall).  I'm thinking I'm going to border this quilt with a small floral print with black background.  The binding will probably be a very similar coordinating fabric gifted to me by my friend, Vicki!
Lozenges
Well, there they are, my goals for April...wish me luck!
Linking up with ALYoF!


Heather

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with how much of your list you have managed to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lozenges quilt is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!