Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #7

Catching up after a nice vacation...tacked onto a business trip, but more on that in a later post...
 Week #7 covered Suzn Quilts'  widget blocks.  Aren't they just the coolest little blocks?
 What's not to love about widget blocks?  They are just way too fun!  I want to make a TON of them!
2 Widget Blocks
Design wall loaded with Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt Along Weeks #1-7!
Now, if you're loving this quilt along progress through pictures as much as I am enjoying playing along, run on over to Susan Marth's blog and join in!  It's never too late!

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!