Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #9

Finally caught up on Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge!  Woohoo!!  Here's what we did for week #9... 
These are Star Spangled Dresden blocks featuring one Tiny Dresden in each center. 
I'm really enjoying choosing the fabrics for each block, although I do find this the most difficult part of the entire challenge!  The fabric line that I have chosen to use has many directional fabrics and in order to make this quilt, I have to be extra careful that those fabrics end up in the right direction!
2 Star Spangled Dresden blocks
I don't mind if the stripes are set vertically or horizontally...as long as they're going the same direction in each block.  Thank goodness for the few patterns that are not directional - they make it assembling blocks so much easier!
And, there you have it - weeks #1-9.  I'm all ready to start pulling my fabrics for Week #10 (posted this morning Susan Marth's blog)!

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!