Thursday, October 18, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #11

I'm continuing to make progress on Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Challenge.  This week was another easy week...and...I guess I was feeling a little psychic!
 
Here's what happened...  Some time ago, Susan gave me her blessing to teach her techniques at Jackman's Fabrics, a local quilt shop.  I had a class scheduled on Tuesday, and, when I teach, I need samples and step-outs demonstrating how to create those adorable Tiny Dresdens.  I had a bundle of gifted fabrics that I was ready to use and I went looking for a pattern that would work with the limited amount of yardage I had - and Dresden Ohio was the perfect fit!  So....I began the initial steps for the Dresden Ohio quilt...on Monday!
Dresden Ohio block
Then, on Wednesday (yesterday), Susan posted the direction for the next step in the quilt-along.  Guess what...this week we needed to make one Dresden Ohio block!  See, I am psychic!
Dresden Ohio (pattern in Dresden Quilt Workshop by Susan Marth)
So, while working on my one Dresden Ohio block, I went ahead and finished making the entire Dresden Ohio quilt top that I had begun cutting out.  Afterall, the class was Tuesday and I was ready to use those step-out samples in a project!  Why leave them just sitting around?

Dresden Quilt Workshop Sampler Quilt Weeks #1-11
For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!