Well, I haven't progressed nearly as far as I had hoped to, but a nasty stomach bug got in my way. Oh well...I'm getting over it, but still not sure I should get behind the machine. So I'm linking up the progress I made before I got sick.
Part 8 began with more cutting! I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure that we had cut all that needed to be cut, but no, BH had just a bit more up her sleeve!
Then it was time to piece our first full size (15") blocks together. Here are all 16 of my Blocks A. I did piece 2 of the B blocks before going down for the count, but hopefully, tomorrow I'll be back up and running again!