Tuesday, January 01, 2013

UFO Challenge - January 2013


Happy New Year!

Good News!  After talking to Judy over at Patchwork Times, she has given me permission to continue her UFO Challenge here at Peachy Pages!  I'm so excited sine I loved this challenge soooo much last year!  It really helped me to get organized and pushed me to get stuff done.  Did I tell you that I really loved this challenge?

So, who wants to join me?

And...would you like a linky button?

UFO_zpsb95970bb

The button will link you to my page created just for the UFO Challenge (or you can just click here).

If I can figure out how to host a linky party, I'd like to do that at the end of the month, too.  Essentially, I'd like to follow the very format used in last year's challenge!

And...January's number is....

#5!

So, let's get started!  Who's with me?

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready!!
    I hope to succeed...
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you. I was just thinking I was going to miss having this challenge this year. Now to get my list made up. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!