Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blocks of the Week Update!

I'm still working on my 2 blocks of the week projects:  Friends & Companions (Marcus Brothers) and Women of the Bible (Hoppin' Bobbin).
Friends & Companions - Block #4
This week, Pati Violick, Marketing Director for Marcus Fabrics, shared her block for the Friends & Companions sew-along.
Friends & Companions - Blocks 1-4
I'm still working completely out of my scrap basket.  So far, I haven't even had to cut into so much as a fat quarter.  It's no wonder, really, with all the little pieces going into these 8 1/2" blocks!
Women of the Bible - Block #3:  Sarah
 This week's Women of the Bible pattern was a 10" Patience Corner block for Sarah.  I guess if you wait until 90 years old to have your first child, this would certainly be an appropriate block!
Women of the Bible:  Blocks 1-3
Only 47 more weeks to go on this one!  Yep, we're just getting started!  

Oh, and did you see that Terry over at Terry's Treasures is starting a new Sew Along for the Moda Bake Shop Charming Stars quilt?  This quilt uses 3 charm packs and a few complimentary fabrics...fun!  Click on the icon on my sidebar for more information!!!

Linking up to BOMs Away!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!