Monday, October 12, 2015

Design Wall Monday - 10/12

Here's what's up on my design wall today...
Desert Sky - I just took a class on this Judy Niemeyer paper piecing pattern.  During class, I made 4 blocks and by the end of the day, I had 9/36 blocks completed.  Hoping to get a few more done this week.
Farmer's Wife - The first 6 blocks are up on the design wall.  I'm hoping to complete at least 3-4 blocks a week on this project.  No hurry, but I'd like to see it completed in my lifetime :)

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on both sets. :) I haven't done a Farmer's Wife, but when I did my Dear Jane top, I set a goal of making 10 blocks per month. That was a nice pace that yielded a finished top in two years - perfect for a long-term super-complicated friend in this class of quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!