Wednesday, August 15, 2012

John Deere Bear


John Deere Bear
My latest finish, John Deere Bear, was made for my newest nephew, Jacob!  This was a simple quilt, and quick finish made up of just alternated solid fabric and "monkey wrench" blocks.   It was a fun one to make and hand quilt.  And ooohh...I love these colors (blues and greens...yummy)!  These fabrics were suggested by my oldest daughter, Kayla, and she even picked out a couple of John Deere rubber baby tractors and socks to send in the package!  

Baby Jacob and his new quilt, "John Deere Bear" and tractors

Isn't Jacob just adorable?  We were lucky enough to meet him and spend a little time with him during our visit to PA back in July, along with many of my other family members at my brother & sister-in-law's vow renewal weekend extravaganza.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!