Monday, September 17, 2012

Design Wall Monday ~ 17 September 2012

The Quilt of Valor is being quilted this week.  Slowly but surely...I'm hoping to be done quilting it this week.  Until then, this week on the "design porch" (lol)...

XOXO Quilt
I've gotten the the XOXO Quilt top pieced.  We sent out signature blocks to family and friends to write "well wishes" or marriage advice on.  Once I've got all of those back, I'll piece them into the back of the quilt and get it ready to quilt.  I'm hoping that my friend, Belinda, will let me try out her long arm for this project.  She's offered before, so I'm going to try to take her up on it!

For more of what's being pieced in blogland, check out Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!