Monday, August 18, 2014

Women of the Bible - Block #2

Women of the Bible - Block 2 "Rachael (& Leah)"
This BOW is offered by Hoppin' Bobbin, FREE on Facebook!  All ya gotta do to sign up is go over and "like" their Facebook page!  Each block pattern will be available for only 2 weeks (after that you have to purchase the pattern set to get the instructions)...only one more week left to get the instructions for block #1!
Women of the Bible - Blocks 1&2
Linking up to Design Wall Monday, BOMs Away, and WIP Wednesday today!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your blocks!!! I like the colors you have picked for the blocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make the blocks, but i am not by facebook. Is there an other possibility to get the blocks??
    Greeting
    Guilitta from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Heather! I love your blocks. :) I don't love that for some reason Blogger isn't telling me about a bunch of the comments that people are leaving. So I'm so sorry that I hadn't replied to you before! I'll have to specifically go check comments now instead of relying on the email-notification feature.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!