Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Blueberry Dessert


This is "Blueberry Dessert"!  Does it look familiar?  Yep, it's a take on Julie Hermann's "Raspberry Dessert" of Jaybird Quilts!  "Blueberry Desserts," all kitted up, and complete with Julie's book "Skip the Borders" - how fun!  And when you've finished the kit, there's still tons of patterns and inspiration to keep you going!

As I was driving along the Ozark Hills Shop Hop, I came upon this display in a new store called Quilter's Journey in Salem, MO.  The ladies there are fabulous and I had a great time chatting with them about blogging and some of the designers we all follow!  They have lots of kitted up projects featuring our favorite designers and they specialize in current pattern books.  I can't wait to get back there!  Too bad it's quite the drive - such a fun shop and they even made me a nice hot cup of tea to go!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!