Friday, September 27, 2013

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....

...'cuz I've been working on several Christmasy projects this summer!  Of course, this year's guild mystery was Bonnie Hunter's Christmas Lights (more on that soon).  And...our quilt guild is making a Christmas quilt to raffle off as a fund raiser later this year.


And, so, I had to make a really Christmasy scrappy "Wild Child" block (based on Bonnie Hunter's pattern in her book, "String Fling") to contribute!  I just LOVE this block and can't wait to see it fit in together with some of the other more controlled and traditional blocks of the the guild ladies.

I'm slowly, but surely trying to draw some of the ladies out of their "matchy-matchy" shells to play with scrappy patterns.  It's always so fun to see these group projects come together!

Heather

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!