Wednesday, March 04, 2015

WIP: WoTB

It's been a while since I posted my progress on my Women of the Bible, a block of the week presented by Hoppin' Bobbin on Facebook.  As of this week, we have completed 30 blocks!
WOTB Block #28 - Anna
WOTB #29 - Priscilla
WOTB #30 - Joanna
And...here they are all together to date!  The more blocks that get added to the design wall, the better they look together!  I'm so excited to see this project progress.  When we're finished, I think there are something like 46 blocks.  So far, we've only made 10" & 15" blocks, but eventually, we'll have to make a few filler blocks that measure 5" in height.  Those will be fun!
Women of the Bible - Blocks #1-30
Linking up to WIP Wednesday & Let's Bee Social!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:11 PM

    That's quite a lot of progress! The blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning quilt this is going to be! Cannot wait to see the completed top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:16 PM

    I got my wonderful prize today! Thank you so much, I can't wait to get started :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!