Monday, September 07, 2015

UFO Goals - September 2015

It's been a really long time since I have been able to post on a regular basis, but hopefully the month of September will allow me some time to begin blogging again.  Since today is the last day to post my list, let's begin with my UFOs for the month of September (I sure do wish I had posted a list for August, because I did accomplish several things last month, too!):
These three beauties just need to be quilted and bound!  On the left is a top Susan asked me to quilt for her.  She pieced it with fabric from Moda's Black Tie line.  In the middle, is my Pinwheel quilt top made from blocks swapped with Debbie.  I love her fabric choices (eeek, but I still need to piece a backing for this one, too).  On the far right is my Labor Day Madness quilt top primarily made from Moda's Lucy's Crab Shack and Reunion lines.  That's the one I was working on at the Pat Speth workshop.  They are also the blocks (opposite units) that Debbie received in return for the gorgeous Holly Taylor ones she sent to me!
This guy is the next quilt we will donate to wounded warriors, a simple design of 12-12" sampler blocks surrounded with a nice chunky border.  I always volunteer to quilt these!
Last on the list for the month is my Farm Girl Vintage Sampler.  At this point, all it needed was it's outer most border, but since taking the photo, that's on!  Now all it needs is quilting and binding, too.  That's gonna be a whole lot of longarming and hand binding this month!

We've had a really busy summer, but I did manage to get quite a few quilty things done over the last month or so and I have so much to share!  Please stay tuned....

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good list of UFO's...you can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!