Thursday, August 09, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #1


Yay!  It's starting!  The day is here!  It's time to begin....
Yes, "I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it..."
Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Challenge began yesterday!  Do you know about it?  If not, click that link on the top of my sidebar to get all of the details OR click any of the clickable links I'm embedding into this blogpost!
Susan Marth of Suzn Quilts is offering a FREE Quilt-Along on her blog for the next 26 weeks!  She's broken the challenge down into small, do-able steps that can be done weekly to make that CUTE, CUTE, CUTE quilt shown in the poster above.  All you need to get started is her book and a few tools that she recommends to get your absolute best results (Best Press, Roxanne Glue, etc.).
 So...what was the challenge this week?  A little buttonhole stitch applique!
And that, my friends, is my finished Dresden Workshop Challenge week #1 block!  Only 25 more weeks to go....

For more fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Wish I had more time to join in!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!