Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #8

Still playing catch-up today, so here's my cute little row of blocks for Suzn Quilts' DQW QAC week #8... 
 9-Patches & a Tiny Dresden
This may be my most favorite week yet!  The 9-patches went together in a snap and, I'm sure, we're all becoming quite proficient at making these cute little Tiny Dresden blocks!  This row is sooo sweet!!!!!!
Of course, it gets set into the quilt as a vertical row.

And, here they are all together - weeks #1-8!  This quilt along goes on through January, so we've still got a way to go.  If you're interested, there's more information over at Susan Marth's blog

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!