Thursday, October 11, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #10

I'm back on track with Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge!  Yesterday, Susan posted the directions for week #10 up on her blog.  I just had week #9 to finish up and then I was ready!
Susan says these blocks are "fun and fast."  Well, I can tell you, they were fun (once I had all of the fabrics picked out), but they were not fast (probably because I used HST scraps from other blocks and made them work)!
 I'm still struggling to choose fabrics for each block, hoping in the end that none of the prints or colors will end up right next to each other.  So far, so good, but as we move along, I'm beginning to use up some of the FQs and know that next time there will be just a few less options to choose from.  Yikes!   I'm sure it will all work out in the end, but, what's a challenge without a challenge?!?!
2 Dresden Puzzle blocks
Last night, when I posted my week #9 finish on the Dresden Quilt Workshop Facebook page, I mentioned that I was off to work on week #10.  Susan replied that it would be while she was sleeping and of course, she was right!  I finished up these babies at around 3am this morning!  Yep, she knows me!
DQW QAC Weeks #1-10
Since I did finish so late, I waited to blog about them until today (I did take the photos last night before I went to bed).   And, just in case you were wondering, I did sleep in this morning, but I had to get up at 9am for the clock repairman! 💁

For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!