Saturday, November 10, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #14

This week, we got a lot more practice making Tiny Dresdens in Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge.  No blocks were made this week, just little bitty Dresden plates.
7 Tiny Dresdens
The challenge of this project, at this point, is going to be finding enough fabric to complete the larger blocks in the "chunks" left from the original FQs.  Some of the remaining blocks will require more of a single fabric than I have left in several of the pieces.  This may get interesting!  I've noticed that some of the participants have started strategically cutting for upcoming blocks - I'm guessing that's because they are feeling the same way.  Oh well!  That's the challenge and the fun of following along!  
DQWQAC Weeks #1-14
For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!