Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge Week #15

Once again, I'm playing catch up on Suzn Quilts' Dresden Quilt Workshop Quilt-Along Challenge.  I'm all caught up now, so over the next few days, I'll be posting the challenge steps I've been behind on.
So week #15 was churn dash blocks.  
 We were to use 3 of the Dresden plates from week #14 and build a churn dash block around them!

 They're so pretty!
3 Dresden Churn Dash Blocks!
I'm really loving working with this fabric line...I just wish there were more "color" fabrics.  There must be just as many neutral fabrics as all of the red, blue and brown fabrics combined together.  It does make for more difficult fabric selection, but this IS a challenge and I shall persevere!
DQWC Weeks #1-15
For fun stuff happening today in the blog-o-sphere, check out the link-ups on my sidebar!
~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!