Monday, February 15, 2010

Front Or Back? 

The feeling of accomplishment!  I finally have both the top and backing for the Garden Quilt pieced together.  They're in a ziploc again waiting to get sandwiched and pin basted.  Soon we'll clear enough floor space for that to get done. 

In the meantime, Kayla has already cut up every last piece of scrap from the leftovers and begun the process of making her own blocks for another quilt design.  I can't wait to see how her's turns out.  I've been volunteered to begin piecing those blocks together as well, so I'm definately up to my ears in bright, bright, bright fabric!  Not generally my style, but I have to admit that it's nice to do something different for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!