Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow World

With all the rain in the Netherlands, the snow doesn't stick around for very long.  So....we decided to check out the winter weather indoors at Snow World Zoetermeer just about 20 minutes away! 


Dan and the girls tried snowboarding for hte first time with a one hour lesson and then 3 additional hours of free time on the slopes.  They did pretty well for their first attemps progressing from the bunny slope to the intermediate slopes and the tricky rope pull lifts by the end of the day!



The girls enjoyed themselves so much on Monday that they convinced me to take them back for 2 more hours in the park today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!