Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Easy Street Link Up - Part 6

This week, Easy Street began with 64 double brick units in black on white.  Easy Peasy!  

Part 6 - 64 double bricks
And...a bonus clue...16 no, 17 no, 19  5 1/2" squares of green cut to QSTs (quarter square triangles).  I had a feeling this puppy was sure to go together diagonally!

Part 6+ - 19 squares cut into QSTs
This week, Bonnie at Quiltville isn't linking up, but I'm still linking up my Part 6 Easy Street Progress with Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday!  Check out their websites to see the progress others are making on their Easy Street Mystery and other projects!  

See ya...off to work on my part 7!  Woohoo...now we're getting somewhere...we're finally putting blocks together!

Happy New Year!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!