Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sew Day & Mean Debbie

Today was our monthly Sew Day!  We had a great time...lots of food, fun, planning and productivity (well, some of us were productive, but I'll not name any names....)

Sew Day Gals
Here are some of the "regular" girls...and that's "Mean Debbie" up there on the right in green (yelling at me as usual!?!?).  She's always picking on me for something, but that's ok, I can take it!  LOL!  Actually, Debbie is quite funny and generous and it's just an all in fun banter between us!  Somehow I missed getting a picture of Ms. Irene (my chatty companion).  I have no idea how that happened as she was sitting right behind me!  I really thought I caught her on camera, but alas...no photo!  Ugh!

HSTs for Dazzling Scraps
And here's what I accomplished today during our day together.  I've gotten all of my HSTs sewn, cut and pressed.  I thought that was good progress for our time together since usually I talk MUCH more than I work!  So now, I've got to trim them up tonight and I can start making blocks!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and I'll try my best to answer any questions. Please, just let me know you've dropped by!